More To Choose At MycroBurst!
Tuesday 20 December 2011 | Jessica Kornfeind2 Comments
Did you receive many quality and intriguing design concepts at your MycroBurst design project? Not sure which to choose? Could you use more than one of the designs? Do you know that you’re going to need more than just one design? We’ve got a solution for you!
Back in October we posted that Project Holders at MycroBurst can select additional winners to their project, once it commences. We’ve brought that to the next level.
Project Holders can now notate that they will be picking more than one winner, before their project is over!
As you may have seen on our site, here are a few brief guidelines for selecting additional winners:
– Notating early that you will be selecting more than one design will save you time during the finalization process and motivate designers!
– We recommend that you pay the same prize amount (or higher) as your project’s prize amount to additional winners.
– After you’ve finalized your project, you will select the additional designs you want. Each additional designer will be contacted. The designers must consent to releasing the designs at the prize amount offered. Once they do, the file sending process will begin.
Let’s take a closer look at what each step will look like.
Here’s how it works:
When a project holder logs in to their account and is goes to their “My Projects” section. They’ll notice the new addition of the “Add Winner(s)” to the right of each active project.
Once a Project Holder decides that they want more than one winner for their active project, they will click “Add Winner(s).” It will bring them to the “Winners Information” area. This is the area that Project Holders will tell MycroBurst how many additional winners they want and how much they will be awarding each. This is also the billing area.
Once at the project page, you’ll notice the “Winners?” field number has changed. This shows designers how many winners (including the project winner) the particular Project Holder will be choosing!
If one was to click on the “Winners?” field, it will bring up the pop-up below. This will show what a Project Holder will be paying to each additional winner chosen. Please note, this includes all winners. Winner #1 will be the winner of the entire project, the rest will be the additional winners.
Once a Project Holder is ready to finalize their project, the process is simple. After going finalizing the winner of the contest, the Project Holder will be brought to the screen below. To choose additional winners, there are two links to follow to do so.
The Project Holder will then see the remaining designs and get to choose which they want to award as their additional winners.
Project Holders please note: The order in which you choose your additional winners, is the same as the order in which you awarded additional prize money. For example, when you click on the “Winners?” and see the order – The first design you select as a winner here will receive the award for Winner #2 shown in the previous pop-up.
Every time you check a box, you will receive a pop-up confirming the prize amount that the designer will receive. If you wish to not award that designer, simply uncheck the check box. You will also be brought to the Winners Information screen to finalize the additional winners.
This is the last time you can change your winning drafts.
And that’s it! The Project Holder has now finalized 4 designs!
A brief note about the file transfer process:
– Designers will be notated through our messaging system and email that a Project Holder has indicated they want to choose them as an additional winner. The designer has the right to decline or accept this offer. If they choose to decline, the Project Holder can choose another winner or get a refund.
Attention Designers: If you decide you do not want to accept an additional winning offer, you must contact support via email, live chat or phone asap.
- Final transfer process for the ultimate contest winner will begin immediately. Once MycroBurst receives confirmation from the additional winning designers that they accept the Project Holder’s offer, then file transfer will begin.
At times, this can get confusing and we understand. Feel free to give us a call at (877) 525-5646 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!